As COP23 started, Greenpeace wanted to stimulate public awareness about the urging truth of climate change.
We came up with Orizon: a fake real estate start-up tapping into data & IA to scout future sea-fronting houses in 2100.
We used GIEC and NASA data sources to develop a proprietary algorithm powering the digital platform.
Please check our case video and the Orizon platform at www.orizon.immo.
The Orizon campaign was relayed in 64 press articles and has been a critical success as the following distinction can attest:
- Club des DA 2018 – a Red Ball in Direct Category and another one in Great Causes
- One Show 2018 – a GOLD in the PR Innovation Category and a Bronze for the Website Category
- Grand Prix Stratégies de la publicité 2018 – a GOLD in the Website Category
- Grand Prix Stratégies du Digital 2018 – a GOLD in the Data Driven Category
- Grand Prix de la Vidéo Numérique 2018 – The Award of Promotional Video and the Award of the Best Case Presentation
- Nuit des Rois 2018 – a Bronze in the Jury’s award category